MLN Home MLN Committee Platform Legislators Talking Points Legislative Day Geyer Links Contact Us
2012-2013 Executive Committee
The Mizzou Legislative Network Committee was established to bring MU alumni together in a unified front to encourage support for the institution and public higher education in the Missouri General Assembly and among other public governing bodies. The Committee further exists to plan activities, including a newsletter, for the Mizzou Legislative Network made up of MU alumni and supporters in Missouri who have expressed an interest in following higher education issues in the General Assembly.
- Monitor legislation relating to higher education and communicate important legislative activity to the Board.
- Coordinate strategy relating to higher education legislation and communication between Mizzou alumni and legislators.
- Sponsor Mizzou or Association events for legislators.
- Organize information campaigns for topics related to MU and higher education.
- Recommend to the Board names of those who should receive the Geyer Award.
Wally Pfeffer, Chair
M. Dianne Drainer, Advocacy Director
Mikel D. Garrett
William D. Greenblatt
Ronald L. Lankford
Lesa Wessler McCartney
H. C. Russell