Business and industry partners play a significant role in the University of Missouri's success. Corporations provide financial resources for everything from scholarships to facility improvements. In addition, corporations provide opportunities for students and faculty through post-graduate employment, internships, faculty grants and sponsored research. In return for their support, corporations gain many competitive advantages, such as these:
- Strengthening ties to the state's premier land-grant research university
- Supporting and accessing pertinent research
- Working with Mizzou students and faculty
- Enhancing their public image
- Playing a lead role in the state's economic development
- Gaining a head start in attracting Mizzou graduates to their workforce.
The Corporate Relations staff serves as the liaison between MU and corporations. We become your point of entry into the university community, helping you to identify areas of need and interest; to establish and develop relationships with faculty, researchers, students and staff; and to build partnerships based on mutually beneficial opportunities.